Pepsi X AAPE by a bathing Ape Camo logo shirt

There’s something unexpectedly cool about the mash-up of logos the corporate crispness of Pepsi up against the raw, urban camouflage of AAPE. Wearing the Pepsi X AAPE by a Bathing Ape Camo logo shirt feels like stepping into two worlds at once: one where you’re at a skate spot under a highway overpass, the other where you’re at some hyper-lit vending machine in Tokyo at 3 a.m. It’s weird, but in a good way. I wore it the first time to a late-night screening downtown, layered under a jacket that was way too hot for the weather. I remember sweating through the sleeves but refusing to take it off because I liked how the logo looked when the light hit it sideways.



Buy it here: https://teeslocal.com/product/pepsi-x-aape-by-a-bathing-ape-camo-logo-shirt/

Home: https://teeslocal.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tigers Focused on Positives After They Let One Get Away in Game

The Steelers controlled Sunday's game from start to finish leading for all 60 minutes against the Browns